Share this Job
Supplier Development Manager Job
Date: May 20, 2013
Location: Suzhou, CN
|Job Title:||Supplier Development Manager|
|Business Function:||Supply Chain / Logistics|
|Job Description:||• Ensure full compliance and enforcement of all Safety, GMP, Regulatory, Product Quality, Company Policies, Government and Environmental requirements and laws.|
• Embody, support, deploy and enforce the company Vision, Mission, Purpose and Success Factors and communicate that across supply chain
• Responsible for executing Stryker Asia Supply Chain Development (ASCD) Strategy, and ensure all corporate and local procedures are followed closely.
• Responsible for developing robust Supply Chain Development process to ensure a process-driven and risk-based approach in supplier sourcing and selection.
• Collaborate across multiple departments and divisions to develop, implement, and maintain strategies for sourcing and supplier management practices.
• Drive quality, delivery, compliance, savings and other key performance indicators across Asia supply chain.
• Be a focal point of Stryker’s initiative to build a superior supply chain in terms of quality, compliance, cost, innovation and speed to market in Asia.
• Work with operational and other functional stakeholders (supply quality engineers, operations, finance) on the screening, qualifying, auditing and supporting the suppliers for new components, commodities, manufacturing capabilities or assemblies/finished products; on-going relationship management and improvement of supply chain performance.
• Identify business and supplier sourcing priorities, helping Stryker to allocate the right resources for project execution.
• Communicate the vision and strategy of the Asia supply chain both internally and externally and ensure proper process and procedures are followed.
• Work with Customers on anticipating and identifying qualified supplier partners with strong quality systems for current and future production requirements.
• Communicate company expectations across Asia supply chain to continuously fully comply with all GMP standard /ISO 13485 requirements.
• Support external audits upon request, and execute Supplier assessments and provide variety of sourcing support activities, including supplier consolidation.
• Drive supplier performance improvements.
• Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
|Qualifications/Work Experience||Demonstrate strong understanding of the overall business requirements including quality expectations and financial objectives in Asia supply chain management; Make supply chain development initiatives and decisions that are operationally and fiscally responsible and compatible with business goals and objectives; Deals with commercial negotiation, terms, concepts and complexity comfortably in order to execute RFQ process, including necessary non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). Actively seek input from internal and external customers to better understand customer needs and perceptions, and make efforts to ensure that customer needs are listened to and understood by ASCD team members, thus making customer focus a driving force behind program/project activities. Demonstrate ability to plan, schedule and program sourcing work to make most effective use of team resources, leveraging customer support when necessary; Establish high work standards of performance in the area of efficiency and quality in supply chain development activity; Establishe key performance indicators, monitor progress and adjusts actions based upon feedback. Energetic, self-initiative and independent individual with Demonstrated Collaboration, Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Skills Demonstrated effectiveness in teamwork and communications with suppliers, supply chain, operations and engineering More than 3+ years in Supplier Quality Management or related functional area 6-8 years relevant experience of supplier development /quality, project management, sourcing in a precision engineering manufacturing environment - medical device industry a plus or equivalent high tech industry. Experience on working in an environment with multiple projects and varied release cycles. Must have excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills. Supplier Quality management experience.|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial, Biomedical Engineering or similar fields. Business back ground a plus.|
Job Segments: Logistics, Medical, Orthopedic, Law, Engineer, Operations, Healthcare, Legal, Engineering
Find similar jobs: