Share this Job
Marketing Trainee - Talent Export Program - China Job
Date: Apr 30, 2013
Location: Shang Hai, CN
|Job Title:||Marketing Trainee - Talent Export Program - China|
|In Country Relocation Provided:||No|
|Job Description:||The Talent Export Program is designed for U.S. educated students to work in the U.S. for 10-12 months, and then relocate to countries outside USA as Marketing Associate. Please consider your work authorization, language skill and availability for relocation before apply.|
Company Description (Stryker: www.stryker.com )
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives
Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that exceeds our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.
The Talent Export Program is designed for U.S. educated international students to get trained in the U.S. during OPT for 10-12 months, and then relocate to their home countries as Marketing Associate.
• Phase 1: First 12 months – Marketing Trainee, Stryker Orthopaedics
Successful candidates hired to join the Talent Export Program will commence as Marketing Trainees based in Stryker Orthopaedics, Mahwah, NJ.
- Key milestones for Phase 1:
1. Complete Orthopedic Sales School with satisfactory results
2. Work under the direction of a key customer service team leader (understanding order entry & shipment process)
3. Work under the direction of an experienced regulatory team member to understand RA protocols for new product registrations
4. Be attached to a senior brand manager to be exposed to and gain in depth understanding of product lifecycle management
5. Coordinate roll-out of new Emerging Markets products
• Phase 2: Marketing Associate, Designated Country
- Key responsibilities
1. Ensure the execution of the Emerging Markets Annual Orthopedic Marketing and Business Plan
2. Support for all stages of new product launch (forecast, training & education, launch sites…)
3. Conduct sales rep education on new products
• Conduct all business and affairs in compliance with all laws and regulations, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and in accordance with the highest ethical standards
2. Product Management
• Successful completion of Orthopedic Sales School
• Achieve learning objectives relating to product lifecycle: forecasting, backorders, quality holds, obsolescence
• Successful completion of marketing training objectives/plans
3. Brand Marketing
• Develop and implement field communications plans including the routing of materials
• Support the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for new products (Restoration Modular, X3, MDM)
• Monitor and track the success of product launches via sales results, spend and market share gain
• Provide resources and co-ordinate roll-out of new EM Orthopedic products to the markets (marketing collateral, webex calls, campaigns, project phases and communications routing)
4. Customer Service & Supply Management
• Display an understanding of ordering & shipments processes
• Build relationships to resolve supply problems
• Achieve learning objectives regarding RA protocols for new product registrations
• Learn in-country RA protocols for designated country
6. Surgeon Education
• Display an understanding of varied surgeon education offerings and how to select appropriate program type based on customer needs
• Display understanding of what is required for effective didactic and lab support.
• Able to draft course objectives, learner benefits that is consistent with instructional design principles
7. Provide feedback to Orthopedics program leader regarding recommended changes to the program plus program structure.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English AND one other language amongst Portuguese, Mandarin and Hindi.
• Willing and able to relocate to Brazil, China or India
(Authorized to work in the United States for the 12 months after on boarding without any sponsorship , which includes: students/recent graduates in F1 status holding a residual OPT period of at least 10 months, permanent residents of the United States, US citizens)
• High level communication skills
• Critical Thinking -using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Strong interpersonal relationship building skills — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Must be able to influence a variety of stakeholders e.g. sales, marketing and management
• Focus and discipline evidenced by academic results
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration: Marketing or International Business related field or equivalent.
Job Segments: Curriculum, Neurology, Marketing, Data Management, Trainee, Education, Healthcare, Data, Entry Level
Find similar jobs: