Share this Job
Senior Project Engineer (Specialty Instruments) Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Mahwah, NJ, US
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer (Specialty Instruments)|
|Business Sub Function:||Product Engineering|
|Job Description:||Lead complex teams to advance assigned continuous improvement projects. Serve as a project mentor to other engineers under minimal supervision.|
- Direct and manage the workflow of engineers within the scope of assigned projects.
- Interface with clinical advisors to gather input for design and evaluation of design improvements.
- Manage design control and risk management updates.
- Oversee teams to ensure project plans adhere to agreed upon timelines and are within the procedural guidelines.
- Lead and participate on cross-functional teams to address design issues and maintain existing designs.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of the surgical procedure and relationships with clinical advisors to develop innovative solutions to solve problems and satisfy customer needs.
- Mentor other engineers in project management best practices and technical expertise.
|Qualifications/Work Experience:||5+ years of product development experience in the medical device industry or equivalent Demonstrated ability to lead complex product development initiatives from concept through release Demonstrated ability to apply design controls within a regulated industry Demonstrated ability to achieve work objectives both independently and as a leader/member of a work team Demonstrated experience with a parametric CAD design package. Prefer Pro/Engineer|
|Percent Travel Required:||<5%|
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segments: Project Engineer, Orthopedic, Engineer, Drafting, CAD, Engineering, Healthcare
Find similar jobs: